Instructions for Buying and Downloading P5audio Sounds
TUESDAY 28 JULY, 2009
By Laura Watkins
1) Log into your existing account, OR simply enter in the information to create an account.
Do not be scared of creating an account. It takes about the same amount of time as any other quick checkout, we do not save your credit card information. We do keep a record of all your orders. Also, your address stays on file, so you don’t have to enter your shipping and payment address. (You will always have to enter your credit card however).
It is a good thing to have an account. All of your products will be saved forever in your locker, and you can access them today, tomorrow, two years from now… forty years from now… you get the picture.
2) Fill in your billing and credit card information. (We do not save the credit card information)
3) After you “confirm” your order, an “order complete” screen will appear, and on that screen is a button to download your order!
4) Click the “download your order now”. If you have already left the above screen, not to worry. Simply go to the top toolbar where it says “my locker” and click there, log in using your email and password from when you placed your order.
5) Click on the product, and the format that you want to download. For example, if you want the REX files, download the Rex files by clicking on the Rex box. If you want REX and WAV both… download them both. When you download the product, it is very important to SAVE it to your computer. Don’t OPEN it! Save it somewhere that you can easily find. Like your desktop.
6) Once the file is on your desktop, you will need to unzip the file. Do this by right clicking on the file, and selecting “extract all”. If you do not have unzipping software on your computer, you can go to www.stuffit.com
and download a free version of their unzipping software.
Now it is up to you to make some hot beats! All of our sounds at www.p5audio.com
can be used in Reason
, Apple Garageband
, Sony Acid Pro
and Fruity Loops
along with most software samplers including NNXT
, and Kontakt
. All of our sounds are also available in WAV
. Just download the format(s) that work for you…