Here is our latest experiment! Flash Beat Contests. Short, simple, “mini” Beat Competitions that will last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. Let us know what you think of them. Also, let us know if you have any good ideas for a Mini Beat Contest. Here is our first… enjoy.
3- Day Hip Hop Beat Competition : Turn Dubstep to Hip Hop!
We are going to give you music producers THREE days and some FREE SOUNDS and a challenge; Make these Dubstep style loops into a Hip Hop beat! Lets see what you come up with!
Download the FREE sounds come from our:
Dubstep is a sub-genre of Electronika. We at P5 are trying to beef up our Electro catalog and the Dubstep Aggression Loop Sets are one of our new Electro music loop set products. So… can you make a hip hop beat out of the free samples? You can slice and dice and filter and f’ around with these loops, but for this challange, you’ve got to use ONLY THE LOOPS we provide. You have until midnight August 15th to do it.
Use only the sounds provided
Make these Dubstep loops into a Hip Hop beat.
1) The Winner will receive $100 of FREE SOUNDS.
2) A Blog post devoted to you, your music, your skills, your story…etc. We’ll post the blog right here for all the world to see. We’ll include links to your website / soundclick page / myspace etc…
How to Enter:
1) Download the FREE SOUNDS HERE
2) Make your Hip Hop beat using only the free sounds
3) Upload your finished track to our Soundcloud Drop Box Below.Send us your track
4) Make sure you include your Name, track name in this format “dubstep to hip hop_my track name” . Also include any description you’d like to the track info, but MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDY SOMEWHERE IN THAT DESCRIPTION!!!
4) Tune in Here at our Blog next Friday for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Check out the entries at our Soundcloud Page HERE anytime.
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please see our Terms and Conditions, or submit your questions below!