4 Day Beat Competition : Produce an beat using the Brass samples from the FREE SOUNDS PACK provided.
The Challenge: Using the Brass Loops from our free sounds pack provided below, plus any other sounds of your choice, produce your hottest Trap style beat. When we say “hottest Trap style beat”, what we mean is we want to hear great southern style drum programming, infectious leads, booming bass, exciting transitions, all around swagger, you know, the works! NOTE: Your beat must be based around one or more of the brass samples provided. You can either loop, chop or re-sample the provided brass, but brass sounds from the free sounds pack provided below MUST be included in your beat.
RULES & REQUIREMENTS:
- One or more Brass sounds from the FREE SOUNDS PACK (download link provided below) MUST be featured in your beat.
- You may use any additional sounds to create your beat.
- One entry per music producer.
- Judges will be looking for hot Southern Trap style beats.
- Beats can be no longer than 2:30.
- You must upload your beats by Tuesday, August 21st 11:59PM PST to our Soundcloud page (link to upload below).
What the Judges will looking for:
- Creative use of the free brass sound provided.
- Well produced detailed beat with exciting arrangement and strong musicality.
- Well balanced mix.
The samples and music loops provided in the free sounds pack are from our recent release: Luger Southern Trap Brass Loops.
The winning music producer will receive:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
How to Enter:
2) Create your instrumental beat.
3) Upload your beat as an MP3 to our Soundcloud drop box below by Tuesday August 21st, 2012, 11:59PM PST!
Send us your sounds
4) Make sure you include your name track name of each of your beat. Examples: “trap_brass_your name” .
5) Tune in here at our Blog on August 24th for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.