Flash Beat Contest Live Fender Rhodes Challenge!!!
5 Day Beat Competition : Produce a Maybach style Hip Hop beat using FREE live Fender Rhodes loops from our upcoming release Live Maybach Rhodes Loops.
The Challenge: Using the the live Fender Rhodes music loops provided in the FREE SOUNDS ZIP, produce a hot, flashy, glitzy, glamerous, Maybach style Hip Hop beat!
1) You may use any additional sounds you would like.
2) Rhodes loops provided in the FREE SOUNDS PACK below must be the featured instrument in your beat(s). The FREE loops are provided in Acidized WAV, Apple Loop and REX2 formats, and ready to use in your favorite music production environment.
3) You can use as many of the loops in your beat as you want.
4) You can loop, chop, pitch, process, sample do anything you want with the loops provided.
5) You can add any extra original element you want such as drums, melodies, bass lines, orchestral parts, vocals, etc.
6) Your beat should be a Maybach style track that would make Rick Ross the boss proud to flow over!
7) Each music producer may submit up to 3 beats for this contest.
8) Each submission should be under 2:00 in length.
9) You must upload your beat by Tuesday March 27th at 11:59PM PST.
The winning beat, as well as any runners up, will be featured in the audio demo of our upcoming Maybach Rhodes Loops product. Your producer name will be mentioned both in the voice over and in the product write up.
First place winning beat will win:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
- Followers on Twitter and Facebook will get a bonus apparel prize.
- Your beat will be featured in the Maybach Rhodes Loops audio demo on www.p5audio.com.
What the Judges are looking for:
– Strong, flashy, musical Maybach style Hip Hop beat.
– Strong originality and musicality!
– Strong mix!
– Strong arrangement and composition!
How to Enter:
2) Make your beat(s) using your favorite music production environment. Remember, you can use any additional sounds you like for this challenge, but the FREE sounds provided must be the featured instrument in your beat(s).
3) Upload your beat(s) to our Soundcloud Drop Box below by Tuesday March 27th, 2012, 11:59PM PST!
Make sure you include your Name, track name in this format “rhodes_my track name”.
5) Tune in here at our Blog on Friday March 30th for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.