Flash Beat Contest 4 Genre Remix Challenge!!!
7 Day Beat Competition : Produce a Hip Hop beat with samples from four totally different genres.
The Challenge: Using ONLY sounds from the Free Sounds Pack provided below, create a Hip Hop instrumental beat. We are giving you some Urban Reggae loops, Rock guitar and bass loops, Ambient FX and Dubstep drum one shots. Your job is to use something from each of these genres and create a Hip Hop Beat. You can chop out samples, loop ideas, pitch, process, reverse, do whatever you want, just be creative and make something we would all want to hear either on the radio or in the club! Show us your remix skills!
Our favorite track will win:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
- Followers on Twitter and Facebook will get a bonus prize.
- Make an instrumental beat using at least one element from each of the folders provided in the free sounds zip.
- No Additional sounds can be used! Only the free sounds zip!
- Only one beat per contestant.
- Entries can be NO LONGER THAN 2:00.
- You must upload your beat by Friday February 3rd 11:59PM PST.
What the Judges are looking for:
– Creative use of all genres provided in the free sounds zip.
– A bangin’ track!
– Good mix!
– Good arrangement and composition!
How to Enter:
2) Make your Beat.
3) Upload your Beat(s) to our Soundcloud Drop Box below by Friday February 3rd, 2012, 11:59PM PST!
Send us your sounds
Make sure you include your Name, track name in this format “4genre_my track name”.
5) Tune in here at our Blog on Friday February 10th for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.