Flash Beat Contest Xmas Edition!!!
7 Day Beat Competition : Produce a beat (any genre) using elements from the Xmas Song “Carol of the Bells” provided.
The Challenge: Using any sounds you want, plus elements from our Xmas zip below create an Instrumental Beat. The xmas zip that we are providing contains a stereo mix of “Carol of the Bells” plus the separated bells and the separated strings. We don’t want to hear “Carol of the Bells” with a drum beat under it… we want chops, flips, fx, and all of the magic that you music producers can make! The beat can be Hip Hop, Pop, Electro, Rnb, Rock, or anything else! Just make sure that one of the main elements is something from the Xmas zip!
Our favorite track will win:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
- Followers on Twitter and Facebook will get a bonus prize.
- Make an instrumental beat using elements from the ‘Carol of the Bells’ tracks provided in the Xmas zip file, plus any additional sounds and instruments you want!
- Only one beat per contestant.
- Entries can be NO LONGER THAN 2:00.
- You must upload your beat by Friday December 9th, 2011 11:59PM PST.
What the Judges are looking for:
– Creative use of the sounds from the ‘Carol of the Bells’ xmas zip!
– A bangin’ track!
– Good mix!
– Good arrangement and composition!
How to Enter:
2) Make your Beat.
3) Upload your Beat(s) to our Soundcloud Drop Box below by Friday, December 9th, 11:59PM PST!
Send us your sounds4: Make sure you include your Name, track name in this format “xmas_my track name”.
5) Tune in here at our Blog on Friday December 16th for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.