Time for the first Flash Beat Contest of the Summer!
4 Day Beat Competition : Teenage Pop Land Remix!
The Challenge: Using the Loops provided in the FREE sounds zip file provided below, which include a Loop Set from Teenage Pop Land Loop Sets PLUS the free sounds from our brand new Dubstep LA Sample Pack and our Hit Ethnic Scorchers Loop Sets, create a hot remix! It can be any genre. The less it sounds like the original, the better! We want to create something new!
Our favorite track will win:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
- Followers on Twitter and Facebook will get a bonus prize.
- Make a Beat using any or all of the FREE sounds from the zip file provided.
- ONLY use the free sounds provided. You do not have to use them all. Use as many or as few as you choose. But don’t use any extra sounds or you will be disqualified.
- Only one beat per contestant.
- Entries can be NO LONGER THAN 2:00.
- You must upload your beat by Monday June 13, 2011 11:59PM PST.
What the Judges are looking for:
– A Bangin’ Track!
– Innovative use of the sounds provided
– Something very different from the Loop Set provided.
– Good mix
– Good Arrangement and Composition
How to Enter:
1) Download the FREE SOUNDS HERE
2) Make your beat(s)
3) Upload your Beat(s) to our Soundcloud Drop Box below by Monday June 13, 11:59PM PST!
Send us your soundsMake sure you include your Name, track name in this format “Teenage Pop Remix_my track name” . Also include any description you’d like to the track info, but MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDY SOMEWHERE IN THAT DESCRIPTION!!!
5) Tune in here at our Blog on Friday June 26th for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.