What up Music Producers! It’s time for another Flash Beat Contest!
4 Day Beat Competition : Spring Mash Up!
The Challenge: Using at least one element from each of the folders provided in the FREE sounds zip file provided below, PLUS any sounds of your choice, create the hottest Dance, Hip Hop, RnB, Rock, Hybrid, Dubstep, Techno or any other type of track you want. The genre does not matter! It just has to be hot.
Our favorite track will win:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
- Followers on Twitter and Facebook will get a bonus prize.
- Make a Beat using at least one element from each of the four folders contained in the zip file provided.
- You can use any other sounds from your library.
- Only one beat per contestant.
- Once again, any other sounds are allowed for this contest!
- Entries can be NO LONGER THAN 2:00.
- You must upload your beat by Monday May 2, 2011 11:59PM PST.
What the Judges are looking for:
– A Bangin’ Track!
– Innovative use of the sounds provided
– Good mix
– Good Arrangement and Composition
How to Enter:
1) Download the FREE SOUNDS HERE
2) Make your beat(s)
3) Upload your Beat(s) to our Soundcloud Drop Box below by Monday May 2, 11:59PM PST!
Send us your soundsMake sure you include your Name, track name in this format “Spring Mash up_my track name” . Also include any description you’d like to the track info, but MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDY SOMEWHERE IN THAT DESCRIPTION!!!
5) Tune in here at our Blog on Friday May 13th for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.