FLASH BEAT CONTEST! P5 needs demos for our soon to be released Gospel Keyboard Loops!
4 Day Beat Competition : Gospel Keys Challenge
The Challenge: Using the FREE sounds provided below, PLUS any sounds of your choice, create up to two bangin’ Gospel Keyboard driven Hip Hop, RnB, or Pop tracks using the FREE Gospel Keyboard Loops provided below as the featured element in the track. We want to use some of the top tracks as our product demo, and therefore, the track has to showcase the gospel loops!
There will be TWO winners for this contest! One Gospel Piano based Beat, and one Gospel Organ based beat. Both winners will recieve:
- $100 in FREE P5Audio Sounds!
- A Blog Post about the Winning Music Producer on the P5Audio Blog
- Your track featured as a product demo with your name in the product write up and the voice over.
- Followers on Twitter and Facebook will get a bonus prize.
We will probably choose some runners up to also have their track featured in the product demo (with their name in the writeup and voice over.
- Make a Bangin’ Hip Hop, RnB or Pop track(s)!
- Use the FREE sounds provided as a featured element in the track (s)
- You may submit two beats for this contest. One featuring the Piano, and one featuring the Organ. (You can use both Piano and Organ for both beats)
- Any other sounds are allowed for this contest!
- Entries can be NO LONGER THAN 2:00.
- You must upload your beat by Monday March 21st, 2011 Midnight PST.
What the Judges are looking for:
- A Bangin’ Track!
- Innovative use of the gospel keyboard loops
- Using multiple loops are a plus-
- Good mix
- Strong arrangement
How to Enter:
1) Download the FREE SOUNDS HERE
2) Make your beat(s)
3) Upload your Beat(s) to our Soundcloud Drop Box below by Monday March 21st, Midnight PST!
Send us your sounds
4) Make sure you include your Name, track name in this format “Gospel Keys_my track name” . Also include any description you’d like to the track info, but MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDY SOMEWHERE IN THAT DESCRIPTION!!!
5) Tune in here at our Blog on Friday April 1st for the WINNER! In the mean time, check out the entries on our soundcloud page! Feel free to comment on the entries!
- Our Facebook and Twitter Followers get a bonus prize if they win the contest so FOLLOW US!
- If you have any questions please submit them below!
For those of you who haven’t heard of our Flash Beat Contests: P5audio flash beat contests are short, simple, “mini” beat competitions that can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It is designed mainly to help music producers develop music production chops in a positive community environment, while giving participating music producers the chance to win FREE sounds, publicity and other great prizes.