Hit music on the radio must have hit sounding drums! To help you out, we’ve put together a gigantic collection of live multi-track drum loops, all recorded using class A gear, and all inspired by today’s chart topping country and rock tracks. Filled with 99 loop ideas, and over 880 individual loops total, this mega drum loop sets features 6 tempos ranging from 76 to 106 BPMs, with each tempo featuring intros, verse, hook, break, bridge fills and ending ideas, all easily interchangeable for complete song mapping. Use these loops to make your country and rock production come alive with a definitive big studio sound. Download these loops today!
This product features:
- 99 unique loop ideas total, featuring intros, verses, big hooks, bridges, stops, fills and endings.
- Over 880 individual loops total.
- Stereo audition mixes provided for all 99 loop ideas.
6 tempos of multi-track drums. Drum parts are divided into separate kick, snare, hi hat, ride, tom 1, tom 2, stereo overheads and stereo reverb tracks.
- Tempos include: 76, 77, 81.1, 93, 101 and 106 BPMs.
Each loop idea is contained in its own separate folder, with a descriptive title of each loop for easy navigation. (An example screen shot of the folder hierarchy is provided below.)
- Recorded using Class A SSL recording technology.
This product only contains Drums.
- Formatted in 24 Bit 44.1 kHz Acid Loops WAV, Apple Loops and REX Loops formats.
- This huge product is almost 3 GB in total size. Please allow extra time for download. (Files size for each format are: ACID LOOP WAV - 1.1 GB, APPLE LOOP - 1.1 GB ,REX2 - 727 MB)
- List of drums used are…
Drums: 1967 Ludwig Classic and 1986 Tama Artstar II
Snares: 1920’s Ludwig Pioneer’s, WFL Classic (wood), 1960’s WFL
Classic (wood), 1963 Ludwig Chrome Supraphonic, 2006 Ludwig Chrome Over Brass
HiHats: 1960’s Zildjian A 14” and 15”
Ride: 1970’s Zldjian A, 20” light ride
Crashes: Recent Zildjian A Custom 16” and 19”
Recorded by Darren Elpant at Eggplant Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
Example of folder hierarchy...